資歷： 專上教育：文憑/證書課程; 2年經驗; 良好粵語; 良好英語; 懂讀寫中文; 懂讀寫英文; 持有香港登記護士證書,工作認真熱誠,待人有禮,有愛心,有耐性; 有安老院舍經驗優先
待遇： 每月$18,000 – $21,000, 有供膳食, 上午8時至下午4時, 每週工作5天至6天,輪休
● 1 年工作經驗
● 良好粵語; 良好普通話; 一般英語
● 懂讀寫中文; 略懂讀寫英文
● 每月$25,000, 有勤工獎金, 銷售佣金, 獎勵性花紅, 產品花紅,營業額獎金及年假10天
● 上午10時至下午7時, 每週工作5天至6天,輪休, 每天工作 8 小時
We are an expanding medical group and operate a chain of medical centres in Hong Kong including Tuen Mun, Tsim Sha Tsui, Tsuen Wan and Kowloon City.
Our mission is to provide quality primary healthcare services across the medical value chain in family medicine and specialist care.
With a view to expand our operations, we are now seeking for high caliber candidate to fill in our following position:
西醫診所助護 Clinic Assistant
– 中五程度/ DSE畢業或以上
– 勤工獎金 及 多項獎金制度
We are looking for a candidate of high caliber to fill the following position.
Manager (Medical Services)
Reporting to Controller (Medical Services), he/she will be responsible for:
– overseeing whole spectrum of medical services including medical vehicles, medicine clinics, dental services and others;
– monitoring daily operations and ensuring the service performance and operational administration are kept in specific service standard;
– having insight on service improvement areas by continual review of operational efficiency and service standard with development and execution of quality strategies to streamline the – workflow /process/ logistics for increasing the service quality;
– maintaining effective cooperation and promoting synergy among service units;
– handling staffing, finance, budgeting and administration of the medical service units; and
– performing other assigned ad hoc duties.
– Tertiary qualification in healthcare or other related disciplines;
– A minimum of 10 years’ working experience with at least 5 years at managerial level;
– Solid operation and management experience in healthcare or medical services industry;
– Work experience in public services and non-governmental organizations is a definite advantage;
– Proactive approach to understand potential issues and provide solutions as well as manage multiple priorities;
– Demonstrated strength in multi-tasking, problem solving, priorities, defining needs, visualizing alternatives and initiating actions to achieve goals;
– Independent, self-motivated and able to work under pressure;
– Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
– Good command of written both English and Chinese.
1. A Certificate of Registration and a valid Practising Certificate issued by the Pharmacy
and Poisons Board, Hong Kong
2. A minimum of 3 years’ post-registration experience as a pharmacist
1. Overall management of daily pharmacy operations, including staff and inventory
2. Provide medication counselling to patients and handle drug-related inquiries from
3. Provide education seminars for public and patient groups
4. Liaise with pharmaceutical companies to establish medication assistance programs for
1. Fluency in spoken Cantonese and written Chinese
2. Experience in setting up community pharmacy (local/overseas) will be an advantage
3. Experience in management of a community pharmacy
4. Good communication and interpersonal skills
Yan Oi Tong operates two Chinese Medicine Centres for Training and Research in Tuen Mun and Tung Chung to provide evidence-based Chinese Medicine and out-patient Chinese Medicine services to the general public. The centres are operated on a tripartite collaboration model with the Hospital Authority and a local university. Applications are now invited for the post of :
Administration Manager (Ref:MS/M0912/171006)
1. A Hong Kong university degree or equivalent. Post-graduation qualification in health care, business management, social science or equivalent will be an advantage.
2. More than 7 years of post-graduate working experience, with solid experience in supervisory role and administration/personnel management.
3. Competency in maintaining open communication with all stakeholders and conflict management covering but not limited to complaints.
4. Ability to understand interest of all stakeholders and identify optimal solutions for presented issues.
5. Capacity in problem solving and demonstrate a positive response to changes.
6. Ability to organize work in a busy working environment, meet all reporting requirement and deadlines.
7. Good command of written and spoken English, written Chinese and fluent Cantonese.
1. Supervise day-to-day operation of the clinic from reception, clinical consultation to pharmacy services.
2. Maintain appropriate standard operation procedures including proper record keeping
3. Provide sound financial, human & physical resources, and administrative management in achieving the objectives of CMCTR.
4. Coordinates with collaborating partners on the CM service development.
5. Supervise the conduct of data collection and information analysis.
6. Monitor the compliance of relevant regulations, policies, guidelines and manuals as set out by relevant authorities to meet operation needs.
7. Implement effective internal control system and risk management for quality and safety aspect of the clinic.
8. Draw up annual business planning and quarterly reporting in a timely manner.
Recruitment will continue until the position is filled. Initial consideration of applications will commence on 20th October 2017.