Registered/ Enrolled nurse Full-Time 全職
Life Healthcare is a private healthcare company founded in 2010, specializing in Functional, Anti-aging and Regenerative Medicine. The service offerings are to provide advice and treatment for the full spectrum of age-related needs: from performance enhancement in early years, to health optimization and disease prevention in mid years, through to chronic disease and cancer survival in advanced years. We are expanding and looking for motivated, compassionate, caring, customer-service orientated people to join our friendly team.
Registered/ Enrolled nurse
If you are looking for change, we offer:
- Exciting and variety in your daily working schedule
- Opportunity to learn and develop your career in a new direction
- A chance to personally influence the patient outcomes
- Customer and Patient focused care
- Regular work hours, 5.5-day week. Bank holidays. No night shift required.
- Medical and dental insurance.
- Special staff offer on health and anti-aging supplements and treatments
- Oversee and be dedicated to quality, safety and excellent patient care.
- Responsible for drug dispensing, IV drip and chemotherapy administration.
- Assist doctors and practitioners in treatments and procedures.
- Educate patients on treatment, tests and other health related information.
- Follow up patients for results and reviews. Keep accurate records and documentation.
- Holder of a valid Enrolled or Registered Nurse Practicing Certificate issued by the Nursing Council of Hong Kong
- Minimum 5 years’ related experience in multi-national environment, preferably in oncology, intensive care unit, coronary care unit, and/or in medical clinics
- Hands-on experience in chemotherapy, portacath, IV cannulation and blood taking highly preferred.
- Experience in drug dispense and in assisting in OT an advantage.
- Proficiency in spoken English and Cantonese, and in written English and Chinese. Mandarin a plus.
- Organized, flexible, able to multi-task and work both independently and as part of a team.
- Good personal and communication skills, with good customer service.
- Computer literate, able to use MS Windows, and clinic software an advantage.
How to ApplyInterested parties, please submit your resume via by clicking "Apply Now"
HealthCareersAsia.com《HCA醫護招聘網》will send your application for review directly to employer
*All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for recruitment-related purposes*
218 total views, 2 today