Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Last Updated: January 1, 2015
1. By accessing HealthCareersAsia.com website (the “Website”, “we”, “our” or “us”), you are agreeing to be bound by the Website’s Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing the Website. The materials contained in the Website are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Intellectual Property Rights
All copyrights, trademarks, patents and other intellectual property rights in and on the Website and all content and software located on the Website shall remain the sole property of HealthCareersAsia.com or its licensors (as the case may be). The use of our trademarks, content and intellectual property is strictly forbidden without the express written consent from HealthCareersAsia.com.
3. Availability of the Website
3.1 Although we aim to offer you the best service possible, we make no promise that the services at the Website will meet your requirements.
3.2 We cannot guarantee that the Website will be error-free, fault-free, or that the Website and servers are free of viruses or other harmful mechanisms. If a fault occurs with the Website, you should report it here and we will attempt to correct the fault as soon as we can.
3.3 Your access to the Website may be occasionally restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new content, facilities or services. We will attempt to restore access and/or service as soon as we reasonably can.
4. You must not:
* Republish material from the Website without our prior written consent.
* Sell or rent material from the Website.
* Reproduce, duplicate, create derivative, copy or otherwise exploit material on the Website for any purpose.
* Redistribute any content from the Website, including onto another website.
5. Acceptable Use
5.1 You agree to use the Website only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of the Website. Prohibited behavior includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any other user, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within the Website.
5.2 You must not use the Website to send unsolicited commercial communications. You must not use the content on the Website for any marketing related purpose without our express written consent.
6. Restricted Access
We may in the future need to restrict access to parts (or all) of the Website and reserve full rights to do so. If, at any point, we provide you with a username and password for you to access restricted areas of the Website, you must ensure that both your username and password are kept confidential.
7.1 HealthCareersAsia.com may change these terms from time to time and so you should check these terms regularly. Your continued use of the Website will be deemed acceptance of the updated or amended terms. If you do not agree to the changes, you should cease using the Website immediately.
7.2 If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive and continue to be binding and enforceable.
8. Limitation of Liability
The material at the Website are provided “as is” without any express or implied warranty of any kind.